Time flies and before you know it the New Year will be upon us!
Prior to the New Year’s Eve count down, break out your journal and ask yourself these 12 questions:
1. What are you most proud of from 2011?
2. What are you grateful for from 2011?
3. What are 3 things you will leave behind in 2011?
4. What has brought you the most joy in the past year?
5. How can you bring more joy into your life?
6. What is something or someone in your life that drains you?
7. What can you shift in your life to allow you to release what drains you?
8. What do you love?
9. What makes you smile?
10. How do you want to be in 2012?
11. What is your intention for the New Year?
12. How will you know you are staying true to who you want to be in 2012?
After answering these questions, let it settle! Give yourself time to register what you have uncovered.
Then, write out the answer to question # 3 on a piece of paper and crumple it up into a ball. Light it on fire and safely dispose of it. Watch the paper as the flames engulf it and turn it to ashes. Allow those things you listed to be truly left in the dust as you transition to a better you in 2012!
May we all live light, because everything is already okay.