After a yoga class or a week long yoga retreat one of the hardest things is keeping the blissful feeling going. Here are a few live light practices to keep you in your post yoga glow.
1. Smile at everyone – smiling will not only put you in a good mood, but will inspire others to smile as well.
2. Free your feet! – walk barefoot, wiggle your toes, get a pedicure. Free your feet from the bonds of boots and shoes. By articulating your feet fully you will become more grounded and connected to the earth.
3. Take a breathing break – settle into a seat or lay down. Count to 5 on your inhale and 5 on your exhale. Notice how the rhythmic breathing relaxes you.
4. Magical Music – turn up the tunes and blast some Bob Marley and MC Yogi.
5. Get on your mat – morning and evening set aside even just 10 minutes to meditate and practice asana (yoga postures).