Liza Laird & Pravassa are heading back to Southeast Asia in November 2013!
November 14-23, 2013
Immerse yourself in the fascinating Buddhist culture of Thailand
Our 10-day magical Thailand tour will take you through Bangkok and Chaing Mai where we’ll play with elephants and tigers, celebrate the world renowned festival of lights and enjoy the unique experience of yoga in nature.
Get a glimpse into the hustle and bustle of Bangkok and the peaceful mountain area outside Chiang Mai.
Our daily practice of wellness through yoga, meditation and cultural exploration will increase strength and flexibility in your body, mind, spirit and soul fostering a new sense of self half way around the world. Open your heart and be welcomed with kindness by the friendly Thai people who would love to show you their Buddhist culture and way of life.
- Loi Krathong Festival celebrations
- 10+ hours of yoga, mats provided
- guided meditation sessions
- Bangkok Buddhist tour day
- visit to Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok
- visit to the Night Market in Chiang Mai
- Tiger Kingdom experience
- day at an Elephant Nature Park
- welcome meal celebration
- luxe riverside mansion accommodations in Bangkok
- mountain villa accommodations in Chiang Mai
- local, organic brunch & dinners
- unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- one-way domestic airfare from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- airport transfers
- all taxes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.