March 1-11, 2012
Traveling through Bali is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that opens the heart, mind and soul and nurtures personal growth and healing.
Join us to experience daily vinyasa and restorative yoga classes coupled with excursions into the mountains and beaches of paradise. Cultivate a practice of self care and cleanse your body of anxieties and tension on a well deserved break from the daily grind. Don’t miss this rare and intimate retreat with Liza Laird. Return home with a sense of balance, ease and lightness.
- all shared boutique retreat accommodations
- all ground transportation in Bali
- daily local, organic breakfast
- some local, organic lunch & dinners
- unlimited coffee & tea
- opening & closing ceremonies
- daily yoga classes led by Liza Laird
- yoga mats & props
- full day bike tour through the hills of Ubud
- sunrise Mt. Batur trek
- 1 Balinese massage
- 1 reflexology treatment
- waterfall hike
- sauna and hot tub in Gianyar
- swimming pools at both properties
- all taxes and services charges during your stay
$2,795 – shared accommodations, 2 people per room
$3,435 – private accommodations – your own room
Payments: To secure Early Bird Pricing, deposits are due October 15, 2011. All prices include a $500 non-refundable deposit. Final payments due February 1, 2012. All payments are non-refundable after January 1, 2012. Payments plans available.
Prices do not include: airfare to Bali, food & drinks outside the retreat package, additional activities you wish to participate in such as additional spa treatments or adventure tours, travel insurance (required).
Flight information: Plan to fly into and out of Denpasar, Bali. In order to arrive for the retreat start date, the 1st, you’ll have to leave the U.S. in the early morning hours of the 28th, having a layover in either Hong Kong or Seoul, Korea. Your transportation within Bali is included. Please contact Linden at Pravassa for travel details and assistance.
- March 1st – arrive in Bali, travel to Gianyar, blessing ceremony & dinner
- March 2nd – yoga, free day (make Jamu, rice paddy trek), yoga
- March 3rd- full day bike tour, yoga
- March 4th – early morning Mt. Batur trek, yoga
- March 5th – yoga, day exploring Ubud
- March 6th – yoga, van to North Bali, stop in local village, yoga
- March 7th – yoga, free day (snorkel, swim with dolphins) yoga
- March 8th – massage & reflexology treatments, yoga
- March 9th – yoga, waterfall hike, yoga
- March 10th – yoga, free day (see a healer), yoga, closing dinner
- March 11th – yoga, blessing ceremony, transfer back to airport or Ubud
Click here for more details.
A few photos from trip: